Saturday, August 15, 2015
Time: 12 noon - 6pm
Venue:Highland Hills Park
1600 Glasgow Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76134Admission: FreeFeaturing
*Bounce Houses *Game Trucks
*Carnival Games *Laser Tag
*Train rides *Variety of games/activities
*DJ & Live Performances
*VendorsNo Coolers Allowed. Adult Supervision RequiredEvent will hold, rain or shine.Tickets
Tickets needed to play games - $1 per ticket
Purchase All Day Pass
- covers playing games/activities all day(12 noon - 6pm)*$20 per person
- Advance purchase ends August 12, 2015$30 per person
- at event
* All Day Pass does not include food, select activities, or other vendor purchases (See list of Games and Activities included below). All purchases are final and non refundable. Tickets are will call and will be given at the Information booth at event.
Purchase Day Pass below and you present the receipt emailed to you with a Picture ID/License to get your Day Pass at Will Call.
Talent Show - Grand Prize $500
Talent Show is Free and Kids only
Please submit a 5 minute or less video by emailing it to us with file attachment or link to firstname.lastname@example.org
A group will watch and select the top 20 contestants to perform Live at the Event. Once selected we will send you the rules for live performances.Include in email
Full Name of Child
Picture of Child
Age of Child
Name/Description of Talent
Name of Parent/Guardian
Phone NumberRules for Video Submission
- It can be any Talent
- Must be under 18 years old
- Must be Clean - No Profanity or NudityVendor Booth
If interested in getting a vendor booth please email us email@example.com
or call 972-514-4319Games/Activities
The following 12 games/activities require ticket(s) or All Day Pass(wrist band)
Dora and Diego Learning Adventure
(Ages 1 - 6)
If interested in a Vendor Booth, please fill out form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Vendor Application FormBack to School Initiative
We are collecting School Supplies to give away at the A Family Affair event to assist families that could benefit.
If you would like to donate supplies please contact Arispop at 972-514-4319 or email@example.com.
New supplies please; nothing is too small. Thank you for your kindness.